Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Blogger for GFA!

Hey Readers...
 
I don't know how many readers I have. But I want to thank those that take the time. If you would care to pass on the word about my blog, I would be blessed. Because not only are my writings a personal moment with Jesus I share with you, but I have decided to blog for Gospel For Asia. I am blessed to be apart of their blogging team! 


This is a ministry that is raw and genuine through and through. My husband and I have been blessed to watch how they use donations and funding...so pure for the spead of the gospel.  Admirable! They share  the hope of my Jesus, through personal contact and ministry, pastoral and ministry training, mission schooling, trained field teams, and prayer. I deeply encourage you to look up and ponder their ministry. I am blessed to put my pen to this passion, in the hope I can be apart of Asia's voice and need for Hope.


 To learn more, please visit: 
  http://gfa.org/

As I write I encourage you to watch videos and read referenced material... in the hope you too will become apart of spreading the gospel to the hurting. Whether you do this through prayer or financial support. And in my asking that you share my blog with others...my hope is to spread the word on Asia's need as a whole, and my deep personal prayer for the protection and redemption of India's girls.

Thanks for reading, whoever you are. Be blessed, you too are prayed for.

Truly,
Liz






No comments:

Post a Comment